Free Internet Banking!
Colfax Banking Company is excited to offer Free Internet Banking for our customers. Internet Banking gives you easy, convenient access to your money, anytime, anywhere!
With Internet Banking, you can:
- View the latest account activity.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Pay anyone online, anytime.
- Receive bills online from participating vendors.
- Send and receive secure electronic messages concerning your accounts.
- Download account information directly into Quicken and Microsoft Money.
- Access convenient user services.
You can conveniently check your balances, view your account history, pay your bills, deposit checks, text or email funds to a friend, and transfer funds between your accounts.
Click here to download
Free Bill Pay with eStatements
Colfax Banking Company now offers you the security and paper-free convenience of electronic statement delivery!
- The ability to quickly download your statement and save to your designated file; organize by month and year for quick reference.
- The reduction of filing cabinet overload and time spent shredding old statements.
- An email notification alerting you that a new statement is ready for viewing.
- Secure and instant access to statements stored in your Internet Banking account and saved on your computer.
Protect Against Fraud
Your personal information is behind our secure Online Banking platform, not in your postal mailbox.
Online Banking automatically stores up to 3 months of your statement history. If you want a paper copy, “Print” and “Save” buttons make it easy for you to print or download a copy of your statement to you PC. You can organize your statements which include check images on your PC by month and year for quick reference.
No more waiting for your statement to arrive each month. Your statement is available days earlier with E-statements.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Statement” link under the “Accounts” tab.
- Read and accept the e-disclosure policy.
- Follow a few simple steps for enrollment.
- Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notification when a new account statement is available for viewing in Internet banking.
- Want a paper copy after all? “Print” and “Save” buttons make it easy for you to print or download a copy of your statement to your PC.
- If you currently have Bill Pay, we will convert your account to Free Bill Pay. If you sign up for Bill Pay in the future, we will automatically set up Free Bill Pay for you at that time
If you would like more information on e-statement delivery, please don’t hesitate to reach us at (318) 627-3161. We hope you will take advantage of this new enhanced feature of our Internet banking service and experience the convenience for yourself!
Colfax Banking Company provides images of your checks each month.
iPayU will allow you to text or email money instantly using your Colfax Banking Company’s Visa Debit Card.
If you need to send your kids some money at college or pay a coworker back for the lunch they picked up for you, use iPayU and send it instantly. All your recipient will have to do is put in their debit card number and they will instantly receive it in their account.
***Some financial institutions do not allow recipients to receive funds using this format, in those cases the recipient can put in their account number and routing number and receive funds in 2-4 business days.***
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit a check without ever coming to the bank. Use our Colfax Banking Company mobile app and deposit a check day or night. Make your deposit by 2 pm on any business day for next day availability.
Keep Track of Your Money
Let us help you set a budget for your household. See how much you’ve spent on gas, shopping, or food. Set category limits and you will be alerted when you reach or exceed your limit. The list goes on and on. Customize it for your household.
Adjust your balance by subtracting money you don’t want to spend. Hide it from yourself and pretend it’s not there. Don’t worry! It’s your money and it is still there and available to use if you need it.